Autumn Pumpkin Festival Calgary
Our Award Winning Autumn Pumpkin Festival is a must-do for your fall activitiy list and has become an annual tradition for families.
You'll have a chance to celebrate fall, as well as take part in all our great attractions. We also have a wide array of mini, sugar, unusual, and jack o'lantern pumpkins available for purchase to take home. Our pumpkins are set out in the fields and on display for great photo opportunities.
Dates and Times: The Autumn Pumpkin Festival takes place on the following weekends:
- October 1 & 2 - 10 am to 5 pm
- October 8, 9, and Monday, Oct 10 (Thanksgiving weekend) - 10 am to 5 pm
- October 15 & 16 - 10 am to 5 pm
- October 22 & 23 - 10 am to 5 pm
The Autumn Festival does not take place on weekdays (Monday to Friday), except for Thanksgiving Monday.
- $13.80+gst per person (ages 3+). Ages 2 and under are free.
- Groups of 20 or more receive a discounted rate of $12.50+gst per person. Ages 2 and under are free.
What's included in Admission?
- Hours of fun at all our great attractions (Fun Farm, Petting Zoo, and Corn Mazes)
- Pony rides - Make your child's day even more memorable as they take the saddle on top of some very friendly ponies. Suitable for kids (3 yrs and up) up to 100 lbs in size. 11:00 am to 4:00 pm daily (weather permitting)
- Pumpkin Patch games and crafts
- Free mini pumpkin for each child (toddlers to age 17). Additional mini pumpkins are $1 each.
- Mini pumpkin decorating 10:00 am to 4:00 pm daily
- Pumpkin bowling
- Pumpkin checkers
- The Great Pumpkin Explosion - that's right, we explode pumpkins filled with candy for the kids. 1 pm daily
- Tons of amazing photo ops in our fall pumpkin display
Pumpkin varieties may change from week to week and include (while supplies last):
- Jack O'lanterns - 7-25 lbs in size. What sets our carving pumpkins apart is their great stems. $4.50 to $7.50 (large pumpkins are approximately $.30 per pound).
- Ghost Pumpkins - White pumpkin with stockyt sturdy stems. 12 to 30 lbs in size.
- Mini Pumpkins - Hand held mini-pumpkins that are great for decorating. Mini-pumpkins are approximately 3 inches in diameter and 3/4 lb in size. $1 per pumpkin.
- Pie Pumpkins - Great for pies, carving, or its hulless seeds are great for roasting. Pie pumpkins are 7 inches in diameter, and 2-3 lbs in size. $3 per pumpkin.
ATTRACTIONS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ADMISSION PRICE
- Gemstone Mining, Friendly Fire, Calgary Corn Maze Express Train, and Pumpkin Picking.