Autumn Pumpkin Festival Calgary
Calgary Autumn Pumpkin Festival at the Calgary Corn Maze is voted as a must do family Fall tradition.
Dates: Saturdays, Sundays and Thanksgiving Monday in October.
Time: 10 am to 5 pm
Pricing: $16.95+gst per person. Ages 2 and under free.
- Group rate for 20+ people: 13.50+gst per person. Groups must pay in one transaction to receive this discount.
During these weekends we will have a jam packed line up of fall activities and photo ops in addition to all our awesome regular attractions. Autumn Festival activities include:
Lots of autumn photo opportunities
Mini ornamental pumpkin for each child
Plus enjoy all our regular maze attractions (corn mazes, petting farm, train rides, mini golf, zip lines, ropes course, tractor pulled rides, playground activities, etc.)
- Carving pumpkins (Jack O'Lanterns) - $4 and $8 depending on size. Our pumpkins are usually a little bigger on average than store bought pumpkins
- Extra large pumpkins - White and orange colors. 30 to 45 lbs in weight. $13 to $20 depending on size.
- Ghost Pumpkins - White in color - Range from $6 to $13 depending on size (and we have some big ones!)
- Small Ghost Pumpkins - White in color. 7 inches in diameter, and 2 to 4 lbs in size. $4 to $6 depending on size.
- Mini Ornamental Pumpkins - Mini-pumpkins are approximately 3 inches in diameter and 3/4 lb in size. $1 per pumpkin.
- Pie Pumpkins - Great for pies, carving, or its hulless seeds are great for roasting. 7 inches in diameter, and 2 to 4 lbs in size. $3 per pumpkin or 2 for $5
- Ornamental Gourds - $4 to $8 depending on type and size.
Pumpkins are while supplies last. Pumpkins are available to maze visitors (admission is required).